Re: Update on Carl Kaun's personal threats against me!

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2011

      From: Robert Baty
      To: Human-NonModerated@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2011
      Time: 8:21 AM MT

      Subject: Revisiting the Kaun v. Baty affair & list conduct!

      --- In Human-nonmoderated@yahoogroups.com,
      PHarrison/interEng <intereng@...> wrote to Francis,
      in part:

      > I (Paul) was very upset with Baty over
      > the allegations against Carl here (sharing
      > that view with several others)...

      My recollection of the substance of that matter is that Mr. Kaun chose to enter
      into a matter involving me and others in an inappropriate way.

      I made reference to certain matters of fact that were admitted to by Mr. Kaun on
      a number of occasions as documented in the archives of this venue.

      As with the bankruptcy issue involving Trey Killingsworth, folks here did not
      much wish to discuss Mr. Kaun's issue and chose rather to condemn me for
      references to it as part of, given the UNmoderated nature of this list, my
      effort to discipline Mr. Kaun regarding his unseemly involvement into matters
      involving me.

      While the results might have been much better had folks here been more receptive
      to the discipline, my efforts did enjoy some success in that Carl pretty much
      leaves me alone and I pretty much leave him alone.

      Unfortunately, many of the regulars here continue to engage in behavior for
      worse than any of the what I have unjustly been accused of regarding the Kaun
      and related matters.

      My efforts to help list members improve their formatting skills have, similarly,
      received little acceptance.

      Maybe y'all will get that worked out; maybe not.

      I'm longsuffering, and will try to bear with you a little longer and may even
      further engage discussions here where I may have some interest or present issues
      for your consideration and feedback.