Re: Update on Carl Kaun's personal threats against me!

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2011

      From: Robert Baty
      To: Human-NonModerated@yahoogroups.com
      Date: December 4, 2011
      Time: 7:06 PM MT

      Subject: Re: Carl Kaun claim regarding my alleged criminal activities!

      --- In Human-nonmoderated@yahoogroups.com,
      Carl Kaun <kaun_carl@...> now writes, in part:

      > Why does Baty...

      I'll let others to whom that is addressed deal with it if they wish. If there
      is interest, I will consider engaging in the discussion.

      Carl went on, in part:

      > The IRS has indicated an interest in pursuing
      > the matter, based on a little more information
      > concerning it.
      >
      > I will be providing that information.

      Neato! That's what they do when folks like Carl can't get their act together;
      it humors them and gives them a second chance.

      Of course, Carl's response indicates he is not "man-up" to dealing with his
      claim here and now.

      The Treasury investigators may well be working on investigating Carl for making
      a serious and false charge against me in response to me putting them on notice
      that he appears to just the sort to do so out of spite for having come out on
      the short end of a discussion.

      The Treasury does take seriously the filing of false charges by the likes of
      Carl Kaun in such situations.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2011

        From: Robert Baty
        To: Human-NonModerated@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, December 4, 2011
        Time: 9:36 PM MT

        Tip Killingsworth wrote:

        > Carl, please pursue this IRS issue.
        >
        > I'd love to see Batty Baty hoisted
        > on his own petard!

        Run, Tip, Run!

        See Tip Run!

        Carl has already run from dealing with his allegations.

        Tip, did you ever send Carl any money to help him finance his threatened lawsuit
        against me. You do remember his solicitation, don't you!

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2011

          From: Robert Baty
          To: Human-NonModerated@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2011
          Time: 8:21 AM MT

          Subject: Revisiting the Kaun v. Baty affair & list conduct!

          --- In Human-nonmoderated@yahoogroups.com,
          PHarrison/interEng <intereng@...> wrote to Francis,
          in part:

          > I (Paul) was very upset with Baty over
          > the allegations against Carl here (sharing
          > that view with several others)...

          My recollection of the substance of that matter is that Mr. Kaun chose to enter
          into a matter involving me and others in an inappropriate way.

          I made reference to certain matters of fact that were admitted to by Mr. Kaun on
          a number of occasions as documented in the archives of this venue.

          As with the bankruptcy issue involving Trey Killingsworth, folks here did not
          much wish to discuss Mr. Kaun's issue and chose rather to condemn me for
          references to it as part of, given the UNmoderated nature of this list, my
          effort to discipline Mr. Kaun regarding his unseemly involvement into matters
          involving me.

          While the results might have been much better had folks here been more receptive
          to the discipline, my efforts did enjoy some success in that Carl pretty much
          leaves me alone and I pretty much leave him alone.

          Unfortunately, many of the regulars here continue to engage in behavior for
          worse than any of the what I have unjustly been accused of regarding the Kaun
          and related matters.

          My efforts to help list members improve their formatting skills have, similarly,
          received little acceptance.

          Maybe y'all will get that worked out; maybe not.

          I'm longsuffering, and will try to bear with you a little longer and may even
          further engage discussions here where I may have some interest or present issues
          for your consideration and feedback.