Calling still should Tip Killingsworth repent!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      --- In Human-nonmoderated@yahoogroups.com,
      Jodi Fowler <jodiafowler@...> wrote regarding
      Tip Killingsworth, et al, in part:

      > On Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 6:40 PM ET,
      > Ernest <beamishboy94@...> wrote, in part:
      >
      >> I don't like their hypocrisy.
      >>
      >> I wonder if...they can't see how
      >> dishonest and irrational they are
      >> or are they just hoping to pull
      >> wool over everyone's eyes?
      >
      > I agree about the hypocrisy...
      >
      > Sometimes it is difficult to really know
      > what motivates them, but the fact is, many
      > act in such ways that it is not possible
      > for them to not really know what they are
      > doing.
      >
      > Tip is a prime example.

      That's Tip Killingsworth:

      > M.A.,
      > P.H.R.,
      > Ph.D. candidate,
      > Baptist preacher,
      > Liberty University professor,
      > Campbell County, VA candidate for Board of Supervisors,
      > MasterLife Consultant,
      > Cars for Christ Fundraiser,
      > Partner - Mannies Auto Center,
      > ...and more.

      Tip has yet to return to the Human-NonModerated list and deal with Jody's question to him as to why he won't respond to me.

      I will propose that part of the reason for that which Tip may not yet admit to is because I have laid the foundation for calling for Tip to repent and bring forth works meet for his repentance and he has steadfastly refused.

      Tip and I have some unfinished business regarding such matters, such simple matters, and yet Tip, to date, will not repent and bring forth his works meet for such repentance so that we might work at resolving our unfinished business.

      As Jody and Ernest have noted, in Tip's case his misbehavior is obvious and he must surely be aware of it.

      And so it is that I continue to repeat part of the foundation for my outstanding proposal as to Tip Killingsworth:

      Matthew 7:1,2
      James 3:1