On Julio, Timo, Lisa, Linda & the Baptists!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      (I guess the Human-NonModerated list members are still the only ones who have been advised as to just how closely Tip Killingsworth has been involved in Lisa Miller's affairs. Tip, please contact the FBI and let them know what you know! - RLBaty)

      http://lezgetreal.com/2011/12/christian-anti-gay-activists-want-to-avoid-consequences-for-actions/

      Christian Anti-Gay Activists Want To Avoid Consequences For Actions

      Bridgette P. LaVictoire
      December 3, 2011

      (excerpts)

      > "You see, I believe in freedom, Mr. Lipwig.
      > Not many people do, although they will, of
      > course, protest otherwise. And no practical
      > definition of freedom would be completely
      > without the freedom to take the consequences.
      >
      > Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all
      > the others are based."
      >
      >> – Terry Pratchett,
      >> "Going Postal"

      The battle over issues like Don't Ask, Don't Tell, the Defense of Marriage Act, and even things as innocuous-seeming as the Lisa Miller case hinge upon freedom of religion, at least in the minds of those who pursue them as part of their faith.

      For the rest of us, it is about freedom from religion. We want to not have to be forced to accept other people's views on religion, thank you very much.

      It is also, though, about that quote above.

      Churches are free to discriminate. That is quite evident in the recent actions of the Kentucky church that banned interracial marriages. Catholic Churches are free to discriminate against lesbians and gays as well.

      The thing is, though, they still have to deal with the consequences, and that is something that they do not want to do.

      Let us, though, look at

      > the words of one Julio Severo
      > regarding the case of Timothy
      > David Miller and Lisa Miller.

      Timo Miller was charged by federal prosecutors with aiding Lisa Miller in the abduction of the daughter she had with Janet Jenkins.

      Soon after it became national headlines that he had aided Linda Wall in procuring another potential victim for her pedophilia, Timo Miller began to cooperate with the authorities and that may lead to the arrest and prosecution of Lisa Miller on charges of federal kidnapping.

      Both Timo Miller and Lisa Miller, who are not related to each other, have the freedom to do what they wanted to, but they also face the freedom to take the consequences of their actions.

      Severo thinks otherwise. He wrote recently that:

      > Rev. Timothy David "Timo" Miller, who acted courageously
      > in his defense of a persecuted child and her mother, has
      > now made a deal with federal prosecutors, who are seeking
      > to take Isabella Miller away from her mother and give her
      > to an unrelated lesbian. No one knows exactly what this deal
      > is, but prosecutors appear to be pleased with the results.
      >
      > Miller's case is disturbing: He was arrested last spring
      > when he returned to the United States from Nicaragua, where
      > he worked as a missionary. He was charged with helping Lisa
      > Miller (no relation) flee the United States with Isabella,
      > her 9-year-old daughter.

      It was Jesus Christ who is said to have stated

      > "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's
      > and render unto God that which is God."

      Which is a polite way of saying how you should obey the law.

      The thing is, Janet Jenkins and Lisa Miller were joined under the law in a civil union.

      Miller then fled to Virginia where she was vulnerable and became the victim of Linda Wall who helped bring her into the Liberty University umbrella.

      Wall, who is a master manipulator according to several reports, brought Lisa Miller into the Baptist church.

      She later became a Mennonite, according to this guy.

      Severo then goes on to make claims that have been proven false by several courts in Vermont and Virginia.

      Let us skip the rest of Severo's inanity.

      (T)he FBI does not take being threatened very well.

      What is more, Severo shows without a doubt that he and his fellow "Christians" want nothing more than to make their religion dominant and to ignore the laws of the United States.

      They are the ones who want special privileges.

      They want to be better than everyone else and are terrified of their status being superior to all others will be stripped from them.

      They are terrified of having to take the consequences of their actions.

      Lisa Miller will face jail time, and what is more, she will have to deal with the fact that she handed her daughter over to a known pedophile masquerading as a Baptist activist.

      She will have to cope with life in prison, and the fact that she will likely never get to see Isabella Miller for the rest of her life.

      This is what these people want to avoid.

      They want to avoid having to understand that they have all but destroyed the life of young Isabella Miller- who, by the way, was seeing Janet Jenkins quite easily before she was brought into the Baptist fold and was not suffering from any problems whatsoever.

      Well, the problem for Lisa Miller and company is that they are, like it or not, bound by the law. Severo might want to consider that.

      You break the law, you will pay.