Ken Ham supporter wonders about waste at museum!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      (Go to link to see Ken's response.-RLBaty)

      http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2011/12/02/feedback-creation-museum-ark-encounter

      Feedback: Too Evangelistic Creation Museum and Worthless Ark Encounter?

      by Mark Looy, AiG–U.S.
      December 2, 2011

      The following letter was recently received by Answers in Genesis: