Revisiting Tip Killingsworth's population argument!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
      (Previously, I was never able to get Tip Killingsworth to present his alleged scientific population argument that justified concluding that the earth is only a few thousand years old. So, when Tip made the offer earlier today [see below], I thought I would see if he would now bring forth his claimed argument.-RLBaty)

      See:

      From: Robert Baty
      To: Human-NonModerated@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, December 2, 2011
      Time: 9:56 PM MT

      Subject: Tip Killingsworth, please be more than happy and...!

      (1)

      --- In Human-nonmoderated@yahoogroups.com,
      Tip Killingsworth wrote on December 2, 2011, in part:

      > I (Tip Killingsworth) am delighted to have
      > my thesis on this list.
      >
      > I would be more than happy to discuss any
      > of the issues I raised in my paper.

      (2)

      Tip Killingsworth wrote on August 16, 2011, in part:

      > I (Tip Killingsworth) offered...and population
      > as arguments for a young earth.

      (3)

      > Population statistics tell us that over
      > half the people who have ever existed on
      > this earth are alive today.
      >
      > Tip Killingsworth
      > Masters' Thesis (his "paper")
      > Page 62
      > 1987

      Tip,

      Please "discuss" the details of the information used to support the conclusion
      you reached in your thesis that:

      > "population statistics tell us that over
      > half the people who have ever existed on
      > this earth are alive today".

      You might contrast your discussion with the discussion at:

      http://www.prb.org/Articles/2002/HowManyPeopleHaveEverLivedonEarth.aspx

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Human-nonmoderated/message/181276

        From: Robert Baty
        To: Human-NonModerated@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Friday, December 2, 2011
        Time: 10:23 PM MT

        Tip Killingsworth wrote to Jody, in part:

        > Baty has raised a couple but I (Tip
        > Killingsworth) will NOT respond to
        > him (Baty) on ANYTHING.
        >
        > You (Jody) might have the same ones
        > Baty has.

        I propose that the above is because Tip does not have any credible support for his population claim. He never would present his scientific population argument for a young earth as I earlier, repeatedly asked for him to do.

        We'll see.

        Maybe some one else will get Tip to at least try to make a legitimate effort to fulfill his recent pledge regarding the issue raised in his thesis.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
          Tip Killingsworth now writes, in part:

          > Date: Saturday, December 3, 2011
          > Time: 8:46 AM MT
          >
          > I (Tip Killingsworth) would be happy
          > to entertain questions about my thesis
          > or the body of work that went into it.

          The opportunity I gave Tip earlier showed he was not "happy to discuss any issue he raised in his paper" as he claimed.

          Now Tip is proposing that he will be happy to "entertain" questions about his thesis.

          Well, Tip still has the opportunity to "entertain" his problem with his population claim, repent, bring forth his works meet for repentance, and graduate from being "entertained" to actually dealing with his problems related thereto.

          Matthew 7:1,2
          James 3:1