Noah to return to the big screen??

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      http://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-bale-pulls-out-of-aronofskys-biblical-epic-film-noah-63721/

      The Christian Post
      Thursday, December 1, 2011

      Christian Bale Pulls Out of Aronofsky's Biblical Epic Film 'Noah'

      By Eryn Sun
      Christian Post Reporter

      (excerpts)

      Christian Bale will no longer star in Darren Aronofsky's $130 million biblical epic "Noah" due to his busy schedule, Variety recently confirmed.

      In place of Bale, Aronofsky is now hoping to get German actor Michael Fassbender to play the righteous figure, who has starred in such films as "X-Men: First Class," "Jane Eyre," and "A Dangerous Method," as well as other roles.

      Aronofsky's film will follow the biblical account of Noah and begin production next spring.

      The Oscar-nominated director previously stated,