Re: Chad, no "stones" after all??

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
      I previously noted:

      > In responding to my comments about my "Goliath of
      > GRAS", Chad Seaton signed off with:
      >
      > > Chad
      > > (sling and five smooth stones in hand)
      >
      > That being the case, I thought by now my "Goliath"
      > would have heard more from Chad about that matter.
      >
      > Alas, no Chad! No "stones"??

      Now it appears that others on BereanSpirit have taken note that maybe
      Chad was not intending to engage the discussion about that song topic
      he brought up there. Perhaps it was also just an idle boast about
      his "stones".

      Chad has now written on BereanSpirit regarding the song matter, in
      part:

      > When I first sent out the request for thoughts
      > . . . I sent out over 1200 e-mails. The response
      > was slow at first, but generated a great deal of
      > discussion, hundreds of replies, and not one single
      > good argument to use the song.

      > What does that tell us?

      Perhaps it is the case that Chad has now sent out a call to his 1200
      or so contacts to find out if anyone else has any "stones" worthy of
      use against my little "Goliath of GRAS"; or even a single "stone".

      There has been a great deal of discussion about my little "Goliath",
      but not a single "stone" has been cast, only air balls (or is that
      mixing the metaphors a little too much).

      Chad, oh Chad, what might we expect from you concerning your claim to
      have the "stones" necessary to slay my little "Goliath".