Philosophy defined!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2003
      I just happened to have caught part of the "Big Ideas" program on PBS
      today.

      They were talking to a Dr. Bacall; one of the folks involved in the
      Hubble Telescope project.

      He had occasion to offer a definition for "philosophy" that I thought
      was interesting (it was not original with him).

      > Philosophy: the art of kicking up the
      > dust and then complaining that you
      > can't see.

      I think those ideas are useful in evaluating what James Murphy has
      lately done.

      He's kicked up a lot of dust and then complained as if I am the one that
      cannot see.

      I figure the problem was that I did see through James Murphy's dust
      cloud on a couple of simple matters, and he and his sidekick on
      KnowingGods_Way didn't appreciate it. So, the fellow making the false
      accusation (Murphy) against me gets the pass and I get booted off the
      list; how Church_of_Christ list-like!