Tip Killingsworth tries to revive his failed "population" claim!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011

      From: Robert Baty
      To: Human-NonModerated@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, September 3, 2011
      Time: 10:15 AM MT

      Subject: Tip Killingsworth on "population" again: will he "run" again!

      --- In Human-nonmoderated@yahoogroups.com, Tip Killingsworth wrote in response to Todd's taking note of Tip's failure to provide the requested "population" argument he claimed to have:

      > I posted a "population argument"
      > and Mikey even discussed it with me.
      >
      > You guys need to keep up if you're
      > going to get into all these issues.
      >
      > Otherwise don't get all exercised
      > when you get left behind.

      That's Tip Killingsworth "running" again.

      Note that he did what others have been complaining about; making a claim like that and then failing to provide the necessary reference to substantiate the claim.

      Tip claimed he had a "population" argument that would lead to the conclusion that the earth is no more than a few thousand years old.

      I asked repeatedly for it, and Tip never brought it forth.

      Tip may have posted "population argument", but he hasn't provided the link and, I propose, what Tip is talking about is not what he claimed that I took exception to.

      Tip claimed he had a "population argument" for a young earth, as opposed to a mathematical "population argument" to try and show how many folks could populate the earth in 6,000 years or so.

      NO TIP, you have not provided the requested "population argument" you have most recently been asked to provide.

      Tip, you did try to put it off on some former AIG employee who also didn't have such an argument.

      Tip,

      Will you now provide your alleged "population argument" that leads to the conclusion that,

      > "therefore, the earth is no more than
      > a few thousand years old",

      or admit that you do not have one?

      Tip,

      Are you now willing to "come out" of hiding on the issue you raised and to which I have been responding?