Re: Is it possible to escape from a black hole?

  • yanniru
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 12, 2011
      My string cosmology concludes that gravity is fundamental to the megaverse in which our universe resides as a brane and that the gravitons in the megaverse result in spacetime curvature in the universe.

      Ref: http://knol.google.com/k/implications-of-a-conjectured-multiverse-string-theory-in-26-dimensions#