Jo Hovind's U.S. Tax Court Trial Opening Brief!

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2011
      The Tax Court website is now indicating that Jo has filed her opening brief.

      However, it does not indicate it can be "viewed". So, I guess we'll just have to wait until someone reports on it or it becomes available for "viewing".

    • Robert
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2011
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

        > The Tax Court website is now indicating
        > that Jo has filed her opening brief.

        That website is now indicating that the Government has filed its opening brief.

        Answering briefs from both parties are due by September 26, 2011.

        The briefs are now available for viewing on the Tax Court website.