Re: Apologetics Press at the Christian Scholars Conference!

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2011
      I was curious about the COC connection. Apparently it's through David Lipscomb College (which became David Lipscomb University in 1988, and now is name just Lipscomb University), which is where Lipscomb received his Bachelor's. His first professorship after receiving his Ph.D. (in American History, from Tulane Univ.) was at Pepperdine.

      From:
      http://alumnimag.lipscomb.edu/archive.asp?SID=150&ca_key=52&co_key=16326