Like I said, God can't seem to make up His mind

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 4:40 AM
      Fatwa! At least in our country we've tamed most of the ultra-fundamentalist preachers enough to just condemn everyone else to hell.

      Chuckling,
      Todd Greene

      Ayman al-Zawahiri in his own words
      (BBC News Middle East, 6/16/2011)
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13792238

      Excerpt:

      All these sins and crimes committed by the Americans are a clear declaration of war on God, his messenger and Muslims.

      The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies - civilians and military - is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in every country in which it is possible to do it...

      We, with God's help, call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it.