Re: The Mosasaur C-14 Issue - the substantive issue resolved?

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 15 8:14 PM
      Rick's reply to DBWillis' latest:

      From: Rick Hartzog
      To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2011

      Subject: Re: Mosasaur soft tissue...dated by C14 at 24,000 yrs BP

      --- In coCBanned@yahoogroups.com, DBWILLIS@... wrote:

      > DW here,
      >
      > If Rick wants me to reply to him in
      > a substantive way, he should learn
      > how to be more civil and less nasty.

      Maybe you don't understand so good.

      Why should I want something that I know isn't going to
      happen?

      As I said in my last message, the reason you haven't is
      because you CANNOT. As I said in my last message, it
      doesn't have anything to do with nastiness.

      If Ph.Ds like Snelling, and Baugh, and Austin, and Hovind,
      Humphreys, Swift, Sarfati, Baumgardner, and Lloyd Olsen
      can't solve the creationists' C14 problem, I sure wasn't
      expecting you to be able to.

      Creationists have had decades to come up with an answer
      to C14 calibration. They can't do it. It can't be done.

      So they just ignore it and try to argue past it.

      And you? You'll just go somewhere else with this exact
      same argument and try to pander it off in front of another
      group of "evolutionists," until you get the nasty truth
      pointed out to you again, just like you got here.

      When are you going to figure it out, Willis?

      The Earth isn't the center of the Universe.

      You are.

      Rick Hartzog
      Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism