Re: Dawkins v. Craig and Dziubla v. Baty analogy!

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Todd Greene" <greeneto@...> wrote:

      > Richard Dawkins and Alister McGrath
      > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6474278760369344626#

      I've only managed to listen to a few minutes of that chat so far. It seems interesting enough.

      I got to thinking about it.

      Why do you suppose that the two chaps are identified as Richard Dawkins
      and Alister McGrath?

      Do you think the personal identities of two chaps chatting about religion may have some "relevance"?

      Has Dawkins and/or McGrath engaged in such chats, publicly, with anonymous opponents?