James Randi's moderators play their game!

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      The anonymous moderators of the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) discussion forums have been up to their old tricks. I didn't notice any announcement regarding their actions. I just happened to have noticed what they've been up to because I have been following the thread(s).

      They have now moved 43 messages from the thread Thomas Dziubla, Ph.D. set up to discuss me, my argument, and the claims I make for the argument to their dumping ground forum known as "Abandon All Hope".

      The 43 messages are from numerous posters.

      Of the 243 total messages, it is again noted that the messages that form the substance of the discussion between Thomas Dziubla, Ph.D. and me total only about 40. They have been condensed into a file for easy reading and that file was recently posted here.

      Here's how the thing is currently being reported on the JREF website:

      Religion and Philosophy Forum Link:

      > http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=210115
      > Messages: 200

      Abandon All Hope Forum Link: