Hattiesburg advised of Goldsmith's "apparent" forfeiture!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011
      See:

      http://www.myhattiesburg.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1382063#post1382063

      From: RLBaty
      To: MyHattiesburg
      Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011
      Time: 8:55 PM MT

      Subject: A logic 101 exercise!

      Despite my repeated pleas, the Kentucky Baptist is now indicating that there is no one to come out and take the lead in discussing the merits of the "Stone" argument as if it had something to do with trying to impeach my argument and the claims I have made for it.

      Of particular interest in the latest messages from the Kentucky Baptist are his comments indicating that the proposal to discuss his "Stone" argument was a ruse and there was no real intent on his part to take the lead in any discussion of his argument.

      Should the situation change, I will try to remember to keep you advised of the developments.

      Who knows, maybe the Kentucky Baptist will yet return here and, this time, participate in a legitimate, good faith discussion of his problems.

      Maybe not!

      If anyone here wishes to take up the affirmative and make the case for whatever they think the Kentucky Baptist "Stone" argument is worth in the popular public debate over the merits of young-earth creation-science and why its promoters have failed in their scientific pretensions and legal challenges, their input will be welcome.