Re: Ken Ham now on warpath against Moody Bible Institute!

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
      Someone should invite Ken Ham to take the freshman level Intro to Astronomy course at Abilene Christian University!

      Chuckling,
      Todd Greene ;-)

      P.S.: He sounds more like Bert Thompson every day. I'm always amused at how YEC exclusivists pretend not to be exclusivists, yet they're all the time use rhetoric based on the premise of YEC exclusivism. If you don't accept the religious doctrine of young earth creationism, you're going to hell - and you should, of course, since you're supporting the worldwide atheist conspiracy, and are probably a covert atheist anyway!

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Todd Greene" <greeneto@...> wrote:

        > Ken Ham) sounds more like
        > Bert Thompson every day.

        I agree.

        Of course, there is a qualitative/quantitative difference in that Bert was small potatoes (e.g., a relative unknown). It will be interesting to see how Ken's experience turns out now that he's apparently going all out against higher education.