Re: The great, white, 12-year old, YEC hope?

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2011
      What is ironic is that, actually, most creationists - in the general sense (i.e., most Christians, who are not young earth creationists) - have, ever since the Big Bang model was first widely reported on (back in, I think, the early 1950s), widely embraced the concept as scientific confirmation of Genesis 1:1.

      Have you seen any young earth creationists talking up what Jacob Barnett is working on? I haven't noticed that anywhere yet.

      - Todd Greene

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2011
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Todd Greene" <greeneto@...> wrote:

        > Have you seen any young earth
        > creationists talking up what
        > Jacob Barnett is working on?
        > I haven't noticed that anywhere yet.

        Nope!

        Only what has already been referenced here which, I think, I indicated was a little "hype".