Re: Center of the universe

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2011
      In post #22485 "Piasan" wrote, "Regardless of the position of Earth in the universe, or whether the BB is true, the evidence of an ancient universe is independent of it. In other words, the Big Bang model could be absolutely, totally, completely 100% false and YEC STILL have the light travel time problem to deal with."

      Exactly!

      Which is why when I see young earth creationists prattling on with anti-Big Bang rhetoric (such as quoting Halton Arp out of context) as supposedly being something in support of their empirically false religious belief in young earth creationism I just laugh and laugh at their personal demonstration of scientific ignorance and irrationality.

      - Todd Greene