No surprise! The Baptist Al Mohler to visit Ken Ham's museum!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 9:21 AM
      http://www.answersingenesis

      (excerpts)

      Published on March 10, 2011

      We've now created another opportunity...here at the Creation Museum.

      On October 18–20, leaders will gather at our renowned Creation Museum for three days of...and, of course, the opportunity to tour the museum (as a part of the registration fee).

      This conference will be conducted in the new 1,000-seat auditorium/multipurpose room at the Creation Museum that will be opened this summer.

      The speakers?

      They include:

      Dr. Al Mohler, president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville (your pastor will recognize the name).

      SBTS is one of the largest seminaries in the world.

      Other speakers include

      Brad Bigney,
      Don Landis,
      Dr. Jason Lisle,