Re: [M & B] "In God We Trust" development!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2011
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@... wrote:

      > The 9th Circuit is the most liberal
      > (and most overturned) court in the
      > federal system. If Newdow couldn't
      > win there, he won't win anywhere.

      When I read the report I was wondering what Newdow might have in mind as far as trying again. Maybe its just the case that that is what Newdow does. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

      It's not that he couldn't win in the 9th Circuit.

      The big deal is the Supremes didn't want to give the case any further consideration; letting the 9th Circuit ruling stand.

      Maybe Newdow is grasping in hopes to set up a split in circuit courts and maybe have a different set of Supremes to deal with next time one of his cases gets to them.