Carl Ketcherside Autobiography!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011
      Carl Ketcherside is one of the well-known historical figures of the 20th century history of the restoration movement. I don't know that much about him, but he is reported to have been quite a right-wing sectarian who undewent a radical change to the left along his journey through life.

      I recently received the following note about him, with the link to his autobiography as noted:

      http://www.mun.ca/rels/restmov/texts/wcketcherside/poj/index.html