Re: [M & B] Jason Lisle's "Last Thursdayism", ASC Theory, & David B. Willis!

  • PIASAN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 382 , Mar 5, 2011
      From: Robert Baty
      Did anyone ever see anything whereby David B. Willis revealed the results of his
      recently boasted of correspondence with Jason Lisle regarding these matters?

      ********
      Pi:
      Yes.

      Willis said he did not get a response from Lisle.

      Message 382 of 382 , Apr 1

        I didn't have any problem when I cut and pasted the link into my browser and then clicked on the file icon.

        However, maybe this will be an easier fix.

        I have a clickable link at the top of this article.

        Try it and see if it works for you.

        The link:

        http://kehvrlb.com/brady-byrums-no-longer-secret-baby-holm-billion-letter