The politics of David B. Willis!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      Here's one of the two messages David B. Willis posted today to the coCBanned list attacking Pi (my comments following):

      > From: David B. Willis
      > To: coCBanned@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Thursday, March 3, 2011
      >
      > Subject: Pi's opposition to YEC
      >
      > DW here
      >
      >> Pi:
      >>
      >> Which goes a long way to explain
      >> my opposition to YEC. From my
      >> (admittedly anecdotal) experience
      >> the ratio of those lost to the faith
      >> by YEC versus those converted to the
      >> faith by it is around 10-1. For that
      >> reason, I consider YEC more of a
      >> danger to the faith than atheism.
      >
      > You know if you would just toss out ALL the
      > miracles of the Bible, instead of 90% of
      > them, you might "convert" a few more who
      > refuse to believe what the Bible actually
      > affirms.
      >
      > It is a devil's bargain to make the kind
      > of exchange you make in order to "convert"
      > people.

      Notice how David B. Willis' message does not reflect what the "which" is to which Pi is responding.

      HMMM!

      It just so happens that the "which" has to do with something I posted here and which was included in Pi's message to the coCBanned list.

      I wonder why it is that David B. Willis didn't include that in his message. Was he being deliberate in posting a message that gave no indication as to what Pi was talking about?

      Does it have something to do with David B. Willis' spite towards me, simple-minded me; the one who has outwitted him over and over again?

      HMMM!