Re: [M & B] Re: Westboro Baptist dissent by Supreme Court Justice Alito!

  • PIASAN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 382 , Mar 3, 2011
      The Westboro bunch showed up at a military funeral in McAelester OK. So did a motorcycle group. Every time Phelps and his minions started their chants, the motorcycles reved up. Somehow, it seems some tires on the Westboro vans got slashed. It seems there wasn't a single store in McAelester that was able to do the repairs.

      Message 382 of 382 , Apr 1

        I didn't have any problem when I cut and pasted the link into my browser and then clicked on the file icon.

        However, maybe this will be an easier fix.

        I have a clickable link at the top of this article.

        Try it and see if it works for you.

        The link:

        http://kehvrlb.com/brady-byrums-no-longer-secret-baby-holm-billion-letter