Re: Westboro Baptist dissent by Supreme Court Justice Alito!

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 378 , Mar 3, 2011
      The proper response to the shenanigans of the Westboro Baptist people is for hundreds, or thousands, of people to engage in (equivalent) vehement protest activities at their church on a routine basis. As the Supreme Court has said, the free speech of protest is protected by the First Amendment. Indeed, it is.

      - Todd Greene

      Message 378 of 378 , Feb 19
        An on-line reference for those not members here and who cannot access the file:

        http://www.hovindology.com/?p=169

        Sincerely,
        RObert Baty

        To: maury_and_baty@yahoogroups.com
        From: Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 19:35:19 -0500
        Subject: [M & B] Kent Hovind Would Rather You Not See This!

        Kent Hovind has filed a motion today asking that the Court not allow the federal Complaint filed by Anthony Jaworski to be entered into evidence at the trial scheduled for March 2, 2015.

        I think it will "get in", but whether it does or not, a file containing the Complaint by Jaworski has been added here.  If you can read it, you will see why Kent does not want it entered into evidence.