Re: A model of matter; as recommended by Marion Fox!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 6:50 AM
      Marion didn't mention it, and I didn't find it on the website.

      Glenn Morton looked and didn't find it either. Glenn wrote some time ago regarding the issue:

      > One thing I (Glenn Morton) left out of
      > my post is that I looked for any references
      > to young-earth creationism and I couldn't
      > find it.
      >
      > Apparently "commonsense science" has no
      > common desire to tell their readers
      > where they are coming from.

      Given the obvious opportunity for the website to explain "where it's coming from" and the apparent lack of any reference to young-earth creationism, it might seem to some that the website is attempting to deliberately "hide" its "beginnings".