A model of matter; as recommended by Marion Fox!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011

      From: Marion Fox
      To: OneHeartInChrist@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, March 3, 2011

      Subject: Scientific Model

      Brethren,

      I recommend that you go to the following website:

      http://www.commonsensescience.org

      This is a theistic model of matter and I am convinced that it is the most reasonable model that has been set forth to this date.

      Yours in His service,
      Marion R. Fox

      ----------------------
      ----------------------
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011
        Marion didn't mention it, and I didn't find it on the website.

        Glenn Morton looked and didn't find it either. Glenn wrote some time ago regarding the issue:

        > One thing I (Glenn Morton) left out of
        > my post is that I looked for any references
        > to young-earth creationism and I couldn't
        > find it.
        >
        > Apparently "commonsense science" has no
        > common desire to tell their readers
        > where they are coming from.

        Given the obvious opportunity for the website to explain "where it's coming from" and the apparent lack of any reference to young-earth creationism, it might seem to some that the website is attempting to deliberately "hide" its "beginnings".