Re: Text of Supreme Court opinion in Westboro Baptist case!

    Message 1 of 382 , Mar 2, 2011
      For just a syllabus of the case or the concurring opinion, you can find it all at:

      http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/09-751.ZS.html

      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Baty" <rlbaty60@...> wrote:

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Maury_and_Baty
      group.

      File : Westboro Supreme Court Opinion.pdf
      Uploaded by : Robert Baty
      Description : Supreme Court Opinion in Westboror Baptist case

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Message 382 of 382 , Apr 1

        I didn't have any problem when I cut and pasted the link into my browser and then clicked on the file icon.

        However, maybe this will be an easier fix.

        I have a clickable link at the top of this article.

        Try it and see if it works for you.

        The link:

        http://kehvrlb.com/brady-byrums-no-longer-secret-baby-holm-billion-letter