Interview with Luke Muelhauser!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011
      Some of the folk associated with the Fort Collins Skepticamp broadcast an interview with Luke Muelhauser some time ago.

      I listened to some of it and found it quite interesting. Luke, a PK, discusses his upbringing, including young-earth creation-science indoctrination, and deconversion process.

      Of particular interest to me was his discussion of the exploits of William Lane Craig. He seems to be quite impressed with Craig's ability to out-debate his atheist opponents.

      Here's a link to a page where you can find a link to the audio discussion with Luke:

      http://leadersinfreethought.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/episode-2-with-luke-muehlhauser/#comments