Re: [M & B] Oldridge (Catholic) v. McDonald (Church of Christ) - It's oooover!

  • Jerry McDonald
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      Actually I wasn't aware that he was a Priest, but that would explain his getting upset when I quoted Jesus saying "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven"(Mat 23:9)since he likes to be called "Father." I guess Jesus' prohibition would make him a little angry. Oh well so beit.

      In Christ Jesus
      Jerry D. McDonald