DeHoff's erroneous claims regarding Maury and that statue!

    Message 1 of 382 , Feb 15, 2011
      I just happen to run across a website that had the text of the oft-referenced little book by George DeHoff on the subject of why we believe.

      Amongst the churches of Christ, that little book may be responsible for getting the myth of Maury going and the false claim about there being a wonderful statue of Maury somewhere depicting him with a "bible in one outstretched hand".

      So, I thought I better include it in our files section here. The Maury myth and the statue claims is found beginning on page 53.

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Maury_and_Baty
      group.

      File : DeHoff Bible Maury book.txt
      Uploaded by : Robert Baty
      Description : Dehoff's erroneous claims regarding Maury

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Message 382 of 382 , Apr 1, 2017

        I didn't have any problem when I cut and pasted the link into my browser and then clicked on the file icon.

        However, maybe this will be an easier fix.

        I have a clickable link at the top of this article.

        Try it and see if it works for you.

        The link:

        http://kehvrlb.com/brady-byrums-no-longer-secret-baby-holm-billion-letter