Re: Christian Post's "Following" v. "Goliath of GRAS"!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
      My longsuffering has paid off, or so it "appears".

      The discussion of my "Goliath of GRAS" and young-earth creation-science with the new poster on the Christian Post known as "Following" has "apparently" come to a reasonable conclusion.

      "Following" has posted the following most recently:

      http://www.christianpost.com/article/20110103/atheists-declare-religions-as-scams-in-new-ad/

      > From: "Following"
      > To: Christian Post
      > Date: Thursday, January 6, 2011
      > Time: 1:25 PM MT or thereabouts
      >
      > Subject: Atheists declare...
      >
      > Thank you RLBaty.
      >
      > I have noted your email for future
      > reference.
      >
      > All the best to you and yours.

      Those interested in that exchange can review the discussion at the link above.

      "Following" maintains his young-earth creation-science interpretation of the text but, unlike so many of my adversaries, has been able to engage me in a reasonable and reasoned discussion regarding the matter.

      While the ultimate destination is still not clear, it appears a recent new poster to the Christian Post has elected to engage in a good faith discussion of my "Goliath of GRAS" and we have exchanged a number of messages.

      You can go to the following link to review the recent exchanges between "Following" and me:

      http://www.christianpost.com/article/20110103/atheists-declare-religions-as-scams-in-new-ad/

      Please take note of how quickly "Following" was able to agree with me regarding the construction of the "Goliath of GRAS" and the truth of its major premise.