Re: [M & B] Simple Questions for Robert and Geno

  • PIASAN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
      From: Terry
      1) Is nature all there is?
      2) Did nature create matter naturally?
      3) Did nature create the universe or did God do it?
      4) Did nature work so as to create life without God?
      5) Is an all-natural approach the correct way to learn about the origin of the
      universe and man?

      Simple yes or no answers would do just fine.

      ****************
      Pi:
      No. No. No. No. No.

      Now one for Terry:
      Have you stopped beating your wife and children yet?

      A simple yes or no answer will do just fine.

    • Terry
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        Well, let's see. Since I have never beaten my wife, I cannot answer your question yes or no, but you DID answer NO to all my questions, so what is your point?

        Now, Let us further examine your "no" answers to my five questions.
        You admit that nature is NOT all there is, and nature did not create matter naturally, nature did not create the universe but God did, and the all-natural approach is NOT the correct way to learn about the origin of the universe and man, then that pretty well says that all you AE advocates are pretty foolish. Thanks for proving it yet again.

        Terry W. Benton

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
          From: Terry
          Now, Let us further examine your "no" answers to my five questions.
          You admit that nature is NOT all there is, and nature did not create matter
          naturally, nature did not create the universe but God did, and the all-natural
          approach is NOT the correct way to learn about the origin of the universe and
          man, then that pretty well says that all you AE advocates are pretty foolish.
          Thanks for proving it yet again.
          ***************
          Pi:
          Except for that 800 pound gorilla in the room.... my ability to go out in my back yard and SEE the galaxy Andromeda with my unaided eye..... something that should be IMPOSSIBLE an a 6000 year old universe and which doesn't even approach the origin of the universe.

          It looks like you're the foolish one as I need say NOTHING at all about the origin of the universe to refute your claims.

        • Terry
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
            --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@... wrote:

            > From: Terry
            > Now, Let us further examine your "no" answers to my five questions.
            > You admit that nature is NOT all there is, and nature did not create matter
            > naturally, nature did not create the universe but God did, and the all-natural
            > approach is NOT the correct way to learn about the origin of the universe and
            > man, then that pretty well says that all you AE advocates are pretty foolish.
            > Thanks for proving it yet again.
            > Pi:
            > Except for that 800 pound gorilla in the room.... my ability to go out in my back yard and SEE the galaxy Andromeda with my unaided eye.....

            TB: Oh wow! Like that means anything. All that says is that you think you know something you can't possibly know: How it formed to start with (naturally or supernaturally), and what God's part was in making it visible to you.

            Pi: something that should be IMPOSSIBLE an a 6000 year old universe and which doesn't even approach the origin of the universe.

            TB: Nothing is impossible with God. What you mean is that it should be impossible for nature alone to work to allow light from so far to reach your vision if all-natural processes can be assumed. You've already surrendered that assumption.

            Pi:> It looks like you're the foolish one as I need say NOTHING at all about the origin of the universe to refute your claims.

            TB: You are dreaming again. You have no valid point at all because you have already surrendered the store.

            Terry W. Benton