Re: Global flood, or not!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      David Willis, you wrote:

      > Shall we discuss biblical hermeneutics,
      > Robert?

      No, that's your "sugar stick", David, not mine. You understand, right?

      You continued:

      > If you say that it is NOT recent, or it
      > is NOT global, then Atheist Todd WILL
      > eat your lunch to say that the Bible is
      > a pack of lies...and if he won't I will
      > show you where your view is in direct
      > contradiction to the scripture.

      > Who is Gene Lipscomb?   And what
      > position does he take?

      We will see. I'll let Todd and Gene, if they wish, discuss those
      matters with you.

      Actually, Gene is one of our members who uses "Lipscomb" as part of his
      address. I think his actual last name is Wright.

      You can check the archives for his discussion of such things. He
      doesn't post here a whole lot, but you might bring him out to discuss
      these matters with you. I guess he's still a member of a church in or
      around Nashville.

      You might figure that Gene, not being a YEC, and being more competent
      than myself in such things, would have a greater interest in discussing
      the details of such things with you.