scientific foreknowledge

  • DBWILLIS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      >>As far as I know, but I stand corrected
      > if anybody can pull out any contrary
      > information, all passages which can be
      > interpreted to meam the author had
      > scientific foreknowledge are either
      > ambigous, and can be interpreted in
      > various ways, or the author did have
      > the knowledge, but not supernaturally.

      > An example for the former are the paths
      > in the seas. . .

      I really like that example! :o)

      Sincerely,
      Robert Baty>>

      I agree that "paths of the sea" is plenty ambiguous and is not a good example
      of scientific foreknowledge in the Bible. Do you regard ANYTHING as a good
      example of that, Robert, or do you agree with this quote?

      And what about supernatural foreknowledge such as Messianic prophecy. Is
      that permitted in your belief system or do you agree with the atheists on that
      too?

      DW