what is falsified?

  • DBWILLIS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      >>David Willis, will you agree with me that the major premise above is
      false. Gil Yoder and Bert Thompson, Ph.D., to my recollection, never
      admitted that it was false.

      David, you agree that the above major premise is false, don't you?

      Yes I agree that IF a chicken is closer to a crocodile than a viper is, then
      the general theory could still be true. But your explanation for chickens and
      vipers won't work for Elephants and elephant shrews, or the hyrax and the sea
      cow. Do you figure that elephant shrew got his long nose when his mother
      shrew had sex with his father elephant?

      David Willis