Size matters?

  • DBWILLIS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      Todd wrote:

      >>>Why is it you believe that the size of a 7 inch
      > footprint would cause us to conclude that the Laetoli prints
      > could not be made by a human??? Can you admit now that was a
      > bogus retort to my argument?

      Who said that the size *alone* established anything? This is a matter
      of ambiguity. The size *alone* establishes nothing at all. The
      footprints can't have been made by modern humans because modern human
      simply didn't exist 3 million years ago. >>

      YOU DID. You of course believe that the "time element is bad" so it could
      not be human, but that merely begs the question (assumes that which is in
      dispute.) Your argument to me on BS was that the SIZE proves they could not be
      human. Do I have to go back and quote you? That is stupid. Humans with 7 inch
      feet can be found TODAY probably playing in your back yard.

      DW