Re: Amusing???

  • J427750108
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 3, 2010
      Somehow I knew you would try to compare yourself to God Terry.

      Sorry, but you are not Him.

      Rom 11:30:

      > For just as you once were disobedient
      > to God, but now have been shown mercy
      > because of their disobedience,

      Rom 11:31:

      > so these also now have been disobedient,
      > that because of the mercy shown to you
      > they also may now be shown mercy.

      Rom 11:32:

      > For God has shut up all in disobedience
      > so that He may show mercy to all.

      "Mark Goldsmith"

      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "J427750108" <goldsmithmark@> wrote:

      >> Since we are dealing with a
      >> hardened clown, and it is clear
      >> that he is beyond saving, it is
      >> quite amusing to watch the atheist
      >> clown act.
      >>
      >>> Terry W. Benton
      >>> http://www.pinelanechurchofchrist.com
      >
      > This is truly sad of someone who says
      > that he is a christian. As a christian,
      > it should be a sad thing for us when
      > someone rejects Christ.
      >
      > Is not something that is amusing to someone
      > claiming to be christian who is supposed to
      > love all man.
      >
      > "Mark Goldsmith"
      >
      > (Moderator's Note: Above message edited slightly.)

    • J427750108
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 6, 2010
        I think Terry is done here Robert.

        On any list he owns or moderates, he bans and lies about them if he can't beat them.

        He is afraid of honest discussion because that word honest is something that he doesn't know how to do.

        Mark