Dr. Dino still trying!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      From the Pensacola News Journal:

      -----------Forwarded Article-------------

      'Dr. Dino' wants sentence tossed
      November 30, 2010

      (excerpts)

      Kent Hovind, 57, filed the motion Monday in the U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida which says that both the prosecution and his court-appointed attorney erred at various stages in his tax fraud case.

      A hearing date on the motion wasn't set as of Tuesday.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
        Action by the Judge is now pending regarding Hovind's latest motion.

        I will prophesy, based on the numerous other futile motions filed earlier during this year, that the Judge will issue a ruling reaching the same result as so many times before and issue an order that concludes with something like:

        > Upon consideration of the foregoing,
        > it is ORDERED this 3th day of December,
        > 2010, that:
        >
        >> The relief requested is DENIED.

        Yes, I am going to stick my neck out and prophesy that the Order on Hovind's latest motion will be issued at or around December 3, 2010; possibly including some statement that Hovind's motion is too late, inappropriate and/or otherwise without merit.

        From the Pensacola News Journal: