RE: [Maury_and_Baty] Michael's lies, re: light bending

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 30, 2003
      Todd,

      You asked. "How many times am I supposed to go through this
      stupid treadmill that you're on?"

      You state many things as fact. Then you call me a liar when I call you one
      it. Then, when the heat is on, you try to say that I am a liar. I have
      shown that you will be defeated in a real debate in just a passing! If you
      care to go deeper, then bring it!

      You state that you were on some sort of treadmill with me and then got off.
      So, do you retire again? Chuckling!

      IF you have so much evidence for me being a LIAR then why not take the terms
      of the debate I offered? HUH? You could easily prove me as an incredible
      source and ignore the FACTS I offered. Yes, they are FACTS, and little ole
      goliath cannot stand against them!

      V/r

      Michael