Sooooo close!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      "Mathewmaury" wrote, in part:

      > I lodged in your little town last night
      > (nice thunderstorm for an alarm clock)

      Gerry Parker at least recently noted that he would be glad to buy my
      lunch next time he's in OKC.

      "Mathewmaury", we might have at least had you buy my breakfast as we
      watched the storm pass through! You could have even still maintained
      your anonymity, though I would have the privilege of knowing what you
      look like.

      Maybe next time; just call up the local IRS office and ask for me!

      I haven't mowed the yard in a month; guess I am going to have to mow
      again now that we've had the rain.