Re: Prophet Isaac's child!!!!

  • mathewmaury
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30, 2003
      --- rlbaty wrote:
      > My bible isn't really all that good, that's why I don't
      > debate much on the bible issues.

      Robert should purchase a good Bible with all celerity.
      Without having and reading a good Bible, it is difficult to
      know how to be pleasing to God. In my opinion, it also borders
      on being UnAmerican.

      I lodged in your little town last night (nice thunderstorm
      for an alarm clock) and would have brought you a good Bible
      had I known.

      > I wouldn't want to try and prove the bible doesn't somewhere
      > say something that could be used to refer to Isaaac as a
      > prophet, but I think you probably have asked a good
      > question.

      Isaac is generally referred to as a Patriarch instead of a
      Prophet. But you might want to review the blessings he gave
      to his children when he foretold the future of their
      families.