Changed my mind; did the deed!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2003
      At James Muprhy's request, I went into the membership list and hit a few
      buttons in an attempt to remove him from our rolls.

      I guess it worked. We will see.

      I wouldn't want him complaining to the rules folks about any alleged
      refusal to remove him.

      Of course, he realizes he can always come back and post. Any one can
      send in posts to the list.

      James may revisit us. If he does return, maybe he will bring some
      intelligent, non-ridiculous answers to those questions he wouldn't
      answer while he was a member.