Re: Unsubscribe

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2003
      James,

      I set you to "no mail" status so that you will not be bothered with any
      future posts from this list, if you don't wish to be.

      Otherwise, I would find it most preferable that you unsubscribe
      yourself. I'm sure you can figure out how to do that.

      However, if you insist, you may make a second request, explaining why
      you don't simply unsubscribe yourself, and I will oblige your request.