Unsubscribe

  • James Murphy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2003
      Please unsubscribe me from the list.

      James B. Murphy
      jmurphy@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2003
        James,

        I set you to "no mail" status so that you will not be bothered with any
        future posts from this list, if you don't wish to be.

        Otherwise, I would find it most preferable that you unsubscribe
        yourself. I'm sure you can figure out how to do that.

        However, if you insist, you may make a second request, explaining why
        you don't simply unsubscribe yourself, and I will oblige your request.