Todd's first rebuttal

  • Jerry McDonald
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2010
      http://www.challenge2.org/greene1reb1prop.pdf

      The above link is Todd's official first rebuttal up to the geological
      overthrusts.  What more does he need to say about it?  What he needs to do is to
      picik up at that point and finish the article; deal with the overthrusts and the
      four other arguments that I listed today.  It is simply a waste of time to go
      over what he has already written and re-write it.

      In Christ Jesus
      Jerry D. McDonald

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2010
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, Jerry McDonald <jerry@...> wrote, in part:

        > http://www.challenge2.org/greene1reb1prop.pdf
        >
        > The above link is Todd's official
        > first rebuttal up to the geological
        > overthrusts.

        As I recall, there never was an "official first rebuttal" from Todd.

        If there had been, it would be posted to the Young Earth Creationism list as such and Jerry would have long ago submitted his "official second affirmative".

        As I recall, what Jerry identifies as Todd's "official first rebuttal" is a partial draft of the "official first rebuttal"; a draft that was never completed and never submitted as the "official first rebuttal".

        Todd has now posted his promise to have his "first official rebuttal" submitted this Saturday.

      • Jerry McDonald
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2010
          Because it was in pdf format I could not put the text on the list so I put the
          link on the list and while I realize it was a draft, he needs to finish the
          article instead of going back and re-writing what he has already written.  If he
          needs what he has written he can either down load it off my website, or I will
          send it to him.  I do have it.  What I wamt him to do is to finish the article
          and deal with the overthrusts and the rest of the arguments that I made.

          In Christ Jesus
          Jerry D. McDonald

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29, 2010
            --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, Jerry McDonald <jerry@...> wrote, in part:

            > Because it was in pdf format I
            > could not put "the text" on the
            > list so I put the link on the
            > list and...
            >
            > If he needs what he has written
            > he can either down load it off
            > my website, or I will send it
            > to him.

            It is also in the "files" section of this list at:

            http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MP2jTJLgeKIF-M-eJwekkgW2YLtEpD_yjoozdiWCs3aDwB1iGT9tFltCZi-NyK26SOjWt7cfiZrio3bUQfF6/Greene%20Negative%20Draft.pdf