Re: Terry Benton's Fabricated Portrayals

  • Todd Greene
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 11:15 AM
      Along the lines of the particular topic of cosmology, here are some references.

      The Self-Reproducing Inflationary Universe
      by Andrei Linde
      (Scientific American, Sep. 1994)
      http://www.stanford.edu/%7Ealinde/1032226.pdf

      Cosmic Evolution in a Cyclic Universe
      by Paul J. Steinhardt & Neil Turok
      (Phys. Rev. D, May 24 2002)
      http://prd.aps.org/abstract/PRD/v65/i12/e126003

      I have referred to these two concepts specifically before a number of times. In particular in regard to my own position, I have stated explicitly but briefly A NUMBER OF TIMES, that (1) it is NOT my position that the universe came from nothing and it is a blatant misrepresentation of me to say that, and (2) I do NOT "have a dog in the fight" on any particular cosmological model because these are (broad) HYPOTHESES in cosmological/theoretical physics. Yet here we are today with Terry Benton and David Willis STILL telling lies about me and misrepresenting everything in sight because they DELIBERATELY IGNORE what I HAVE stated and then falsely put words in my mouth that I've never stated in a blatantly deceitful manner.

      - Todd Greene